ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Atul Vani <atul.v...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Send Request and Response to an existing event
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 05:15:24 GMT
You can add request and response abjects as IN parameters to the
service. Though you should rethink to avoid such thing.

Thanks&  Regards
Atul Vani
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
We are the Global Leaders in Apache OFBiz, Google 'ofbiz' and see for yourself.