ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Ofbiz
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 13:06:20 GMT
This thread illustrates the fundamental problem with most performance
tuning advice - there are no statistics, no metrics, no examples, etc.
In other words, there is no concrete information to base a decision on.

I would recommend hiring a qualified and experienced professional to
evaluate your site.

-Adrian