ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Charles So <char...@tourdefarm.com>
Subject Issue on latest trunk
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 10:12:56 GMT
Hello,

I installed trunk r1342326 and come across a problem.

Basically I followed the Technical Production Setup Guide & apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html
as closely as I can. The demo and seed data are loaded, and revised the existing sample data
to suit my need.

In Order Entry I created an order, Approved it, and under Actions section, Destination Facility,
I clicked on "Quick Receive Purchase Order". Then the following error shows up:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values [file:/Applications/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found} (Error running script at location [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values [file:/Applications/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found})

It seems that the ReceiveInventory.groovy cannot be run is because UOM Conversion Relationship
is not found.

I would appreciate if someone can share if they have the same issue, and if there is a workaround.

Thanks!
Charles So