ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "G.Ben" <g.benabdel...@gmail.com>
Subject Tips or a cookbook
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 07:51:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm having some issues with OFBiz and its tutorials, it's not quite enough
for me, because I'm developping a real application with it,
So, I need to know the syntax of that language, for example : the ui labels
how and what do we use them for ? a HTML page without Ui labels should it be
enough ??
And the form widget, what is syntax that we should follow (for example : to
put an image ? to put a file in attachement etc ... )
And for style, do we always use CSS, if yes, is it like CSS with HTML ...
I have a few knowledge about OFBiz and i'm really struggling with it ... I
keep googling and I don't find simple things.

P.S : Excuse me if my english is not that good.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

G.Ben