ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From MeG <gmek...@yahoo.com>
Subject Materials Management in OFBIZ
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 07:54:14 GMT
We have a plan to use OFBIZ Asset Maintenance for Fixed Asset, Maintenance,
and Facility management for our company. We also plan to use Catalog Manager
to administer our products (Non Fixed Asset) within the company store; while
the Order Manager to receive requests for Non Fixed Asset from employees and
register orders, for the authorized staff to process orders. With these, we
think OFBIZ features will make a complete set of Materials Management for a
company. What will be the possible scenario to do these? Thank you.