ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From madhu <madhu.gumma...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Re: How and where to do URL Rewriting?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 06:10:08 GMT
hi Amit,
its really a nice link to know about ofbiz developement.i went throgh the
total article.i have done like that only for developing my component
previously.but i did not get the idea for my requirement which is there in
this link

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/partymgr/control/listUnknownPartyComms

i did not find any hint for checkbox handling for deletion of checked
records. i followed ankit suggestion. it is deleting all the records.it is a
progresss but i want only the checked records to be deleted.

if u post the source code for the above link ,it will be useful to me to
meet my requirement.