ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nandani Aggarwal <nandani.aggar...@paxcel.net>
Subject Regarding payment with Paypal and invoice status
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:52:51 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I used Payment with EBS(like Paypal) for an order and in response got
PaymentId and transactionId.After an order placement,In applications ->
order ,it was in approved status .After packing ,Invoice get created but
invoice showed "Ready for posting" status and applied payment as 0 inspite
of successfull payment.
I want to know if already payment has been done successfully then invoice
should show "Paid"status or we manually has to create paymentId in
Accounting -> payments -> create new incomming payment.?
I use to create paymentId manually in case of "Cash on delivery" and using
this paymentId , pyament is done and invoice status changes to "Paid".
If payment has been done with Paypal , it also returns paymentId and
transactioniD.In invoice , status automatically gets change to "Paid" or do
we have to create paymentId manually and after applying this payment
invoice status changes?

Hope to get positive response soon.

Thanks and Regards
Nandani Aggarwal