ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: The end of ERP
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:03:38 GMT
ERP as in Enterprise Resource Management, May change as far as the
Enterprises that use it. But the Functions for Resource management is
well and good for any business that wants to maximize their profits.
My small(med) business use the ofbiz core with enhancement for Software
design and project management, as well as the hardware design we do.
Though we use Build to order, most of the time, doing resource
evaluation to determine when we start to build to possible orders is
important. Where the break point of Resources against Keeping stock,
make sense.
This ofoourse means fleshing out the budget entities, tied into a
business plan, to be automatic.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/10/2012 11:51 PM: