ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From hzzg6y <rupadh...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance of Ofbiz
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:26:31 GMT
Dear All,

        I have just started using the Ofbiz for my ecommerce website.
However I am seeing a huge performance problems with ofbiz.  My website is
quite slow compared to many other websites on ecommerce. I have modified
cache Settings ( cache.properties)  & debug properties ( debug.properties ),
however I still see that Widgets take lot of time to load. Earlier I have
experience with MYSQL + PHP + SMARTY template engine. In this case whenever
I type the website URL, websiite immediately opens however here at ofbiz it
is taking a while to open the front page. This will impact visitors on my
website.
Please can someone advice me on any best Frontend GUI which works with OFbiz
with super performance.  Sorry I don't have benchmark or data to prove this
however it is by visual inspection for last one month.

I am using trunk : $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk
ofbiz

Rgs,