ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert2012 <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: view-last - vie last page
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:28:47 GMT
Ok I got a little step, but got a new problem:

I change code to:
/
jQuery(function ($) {
	$('#additem .buttontext').click(function (e) {
		$('#additem').submit();
		$('#contentIDcartContainer').modal();

		return false;
	});
});
/
No it is doing the following:
1. The form submit is started.
2. the popuplayer (like a lightbox) is shown, but with old cart content.
3. the populayer disapears
4. cartcontent is updated

This happens because the form target is "<@ofbizUrl>additem</@ofbizUrl>" and
this causes a java class call to do the addToCart method.

--> controller.xml: /<event type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.ShoppingCartEvents" invoke="addToCart"/>/

After succeeded this method results "success" and calls the view in
controller.xml: /<response name="success" type="view" value="showcart"/>/
This view calls (in my application) the same site (with view-last).

I understand this process, but I want that the popuplayer stay on until the
user clicks a provided button. DO anyone has an Idea, how I can do this?

thanks in advance!

Robert