ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert2012 <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: The end of ERP
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:13:53 GMT
I dont really agree to them. The new way to offer services over time and so
on is right, but I think the good ERP Systems on the market can handle it
with a few modifications. Ofbiz can do it as well. He is right, its like a
new product and billing / accounting type, but with modifications, I think
its not that difficult to handle.

Jacques Le Roux wrote