ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert2012 <...@mercon24.de>
Subject capture invoice on billing account - error
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 17:19:19 GMT
Hello,

1. I created a billing account on supplier side with amount 0$
2. I did a payment from our bank to suppliers billing account f.ex. 10000$
This amount is like a deposit, were we pay our upcoming invoices from
3. I created a purchase invoice (without an order), referenced to the
billing account of the supplier
4. I get to accounting >> billing accounts >> invoices of the selected
account
after that I pressed capture to pay the invoice with our credit balance on
the billing account

error:
*The Following Errors Occurred:
Attempt to settle Invoice xxxx which contained none/multiple orders*

So I checked the source code (PaymentGatewayServices.java:

/// make sure they are all for the same order
        String testOrderId = null;
        boolean allSameOrder = true;
        if (orderItemBillings != null) {
            Iterator<GenericValue> oii = orderItemBillings.iterator();
            while (oii.hasNext()) {
                GenericValue oib = oii.next();
                String orderId = oib.getString("orderId");
                if (testOrderId == null) {
                    testOrderId = orderId;
                } else {
                    if (!orderId.equals(testOrderId)) {
                        allSameOrder = false;
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
        }

        if (testOrderId == null || !allSameOrder) {
            Debug.logWarning("Attempt to settle Invoice #" + invoiceId + "
which contained none/multiple orders", module);
            return
ServiceUtil.returnFailure(UtilProperties.getMessage(resource,
                    "AccountingInvoiceCannotBeSettle",
                    UtilMisc.toMap("invoiceId", invoiceId), locale));
        }/

So it seems to have an order ID for each purchased item. Is that correct?
The thing is, I want to integrate purchase invoices from the last year out
of other systems, to be balanced at now...so I have not inserted the items
into my system. So I choosed as Invoice Item Type: Invoice Product Item with
my own description, cause its not in the system.

How can I handle that case? Ineed to bring invoices into the system without
doing an order before.

Btw. im wondering why I cannot upload an invoice file to each invoice that I
created in the system. Cause we create a purchase invoice to now what we
have to get and what we have to pay. But after that we get the goods and we
get a paper invoice from supplier which we have to archieve in our system.
How do you handle it?

thanks in advance and greetings to you all,

Robert