ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Robert2012 <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: Product rental with shipping and selling
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 23:32:02 GMT
Thank you for your message.
I allready use the product type you named.

But still the qustions above are not cleared.
- I still have the "number of persons" and so on as input form on my product
details page (in webstore), but I do sell items, no rooms. I just need the
"numbers of days" which i already created and which is also shown.

- when an item is reserved for a customer (for rental), does the calendar in
the webstore (product details) do block this date / period to choose for new
rental customer?

- how do I handle, when the item to rent should also be to sell? I mean I
have 2 categories (selling used items and rental items). This product shall
be offered in both. After selling it should be blocked for rental (or empty
stock) and if it is not sold but on customers side for rental it should be
shown "out of stock" on the selling product