ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Complicated Question
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:56:13 GMT
From: "Skip" <skip@thedevers.org>
> Let me restate the two problems a little more succinctly.
>
> Problem 1
> I want to include a controller from a hot-deploy component into an existing
> ofbiz controller in applications directories.  I know I can use "condition /
> widget / fail-widget tags" in screen widgets, but can you use something
> similiar in a controller.xml file.  I could find no examples.
>
> For example, in
> ...applications/product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/controller.xml
>
>    <include
> location="component://company1/webapp/common/WEB-INF/common-controller.xml"/
>>

> Only, I want the location to be a variable like
> <include location="${externalLocation}"/>

You can't use that OOTB, but you could maybe have a look at FlexibleLocation.resolveLocation()
and create an entry in a
locationresolvers.properties file (or even teawk the FlexibleLocation class)
The  question is more from where would come your externalLocation var and how you would make
it vary
Jacques