ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Peixoto" <marcuspeix...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject RE: Problem when creating a Purchase Order from requirements
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 02:49:20 GMT
With some more debugging I could understand how multi currency works in ofBiz.
All that I had to do was comment out currency.uom.id.default in general.properties.

Regards,

Marcus Peixoto

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Peixoto [mailto:marcuspeixoto@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 5:58 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Problem when creating a Purchase Order from requirements

I need some advice with the following issue. Can somebody help me, please?

I’m trying to generate a Purchase Order in USD currency from requirements generated by a
store using BRL:

-    A customer Buys in BRL in a Brazilian store (facility 1), through Sales Order.

-    The Brazilian Store generates requirements for US store (facility 2).

So far so good.

But when I try to create a Purchase Order based on the requirements, the system gives me a
message “SupplierProduct” not found.

After check everything out, prices, facilities, range dates, having no success, I decided
to debug it.

And for my surprise, I realized that the Shopping Cart’s currency is being defined based
on HTTP locale and not on the parties currencyUomId.

Is this right?

package org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart;

public class ShoppingCartEvents {

    public static String quickInitPurchaseOrder(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response) {

        Delegator delegator = (Delegator) request.getAttribute("delegator");

        LocalDispatcher dispatcher = (LocalDispatcher) request.getAttribute("dispatcher");

        Locale locale = UtilHttp.getLocale(request);

        ShoppingCart cart = new WebShoppingCart(request);

        // TODO: the code below here needs some cleanups

……

I tried with 9.04 version and now with the recently lauched 10.04.x.

What else can I try?

Thank you!

-----
Nenhum vírus encontrado nessa mensagem.
Verificado por AVG - www.avgbrasil.com.br
Versão: 2012.0.1913 / Banco de dados de vírus: 2411/4940 - Data de Lançamento: 04/16/12