ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Piper" ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject Free Audio-Books powered by OFbiz
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:52:40 GMT
Hey Guys,

we just released our demo store:  <http://www.syracus.net> www.syracus.net.
We figured that apparel were a little overdone, so we opted for a store that
lets you download audio books… for free! All is based upon Apache OFBiz, of
course, though we did some extraordinary changes to the ecommerce component:

·         Implementation of Apache Solr – solr is implemented as a
standalone component and can be plugged into the system with ease

·         Complete rewrite of all store pages – cleaned up html & CSS

·         Responsive Design – try looking at the store with your mobile
device

·         Redesigned Checkout – no registration necessary for
one-time-shoppers

Would love to hear your feedback! If you like the available audio books, let
me know, we will continue to add more in the near future.

Cheers,

Paul

---

Paul Piper