ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: SEO friendly URL
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:05:37 GMT
But please consider that the code in the trunk is not officially approved for release by the
OFBiz PMC and so it is not intended for use by the general public (in particular, it is not
guaranteed that all the files in the trunk are licensed properly).

Jacopo

commit mailinglist or the ofbiz forums at the nabble forum at http://ofbiz.info