ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Olmstead <jolmste...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Catalogs
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:34:32 GMT
I am not sure if this functionality is available OOTB.  If it is, could
someone let me know, and if it is not, could someone point me in the right
direction on how this may be accomplished?  What I would like to be able to
do is have two catalogs with totally different break downs in categories.
 One would be for internal purposes and the other for e-commerce purposes.
 All products would be in the internal catalog and all items there should
be able to be ordered, but not necessarily from the e-commerce site.  The
e-commerce catalog would be a subset of the internal catalog products and
all items in there would be available for order internally and on
e-commerce.  This is mainly for product breakdown navigation, but also
there are some products we don't want to sell on the Internet.  Thanks for
any help.

Jeremy