ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fo ftl pagination
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:52:45 GMT
Hi FooShyn,

For a solutions for a secondment agency I created an application that
generates profiles of the employees who are assigned to secondment projects.

For every assignment a new experience page needed to be generated.

The way I solved this was:
iterate thru the records retrieved in the fo.ftl with:

<#list experienceItems as experienceItem>

Subsequently build the page with the details to be displayed, starting with:

<fo:page-sequence
master-reference="${pageLayoutName?default("experience-page")}">

>From then include the specifics

Each page ends with:

</fo:page-sequence>

End the iteration with:

</#list>

The above should be helpful to get your problem solved.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

Op 28 maart 2012 10:50 schreef Foo Shyn Chung <ipohfly@gmail.com> het
volgende: