ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul <paul.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Minilang Long to String conversion
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:19:41 GMT
Hi All,

I have been batting to save a Long value to another field type="String" .
See the syntax below.

<set field="quoteId" value="${someEntity.lastSeqId}"/>

someEntity.lastSeqId is of type Long and gets saved in entity of field type
numeric. So we know it is long and gets saved without trouble.

Now the problem :
For a someEntity.lastSeqId value of say 1000010  the value assigned to
quoteId becomes 1,00,010  i.e comma separated. Unable to figure out how to
get rid of this string formatting. Any suggestions? I just need to have the
same number as string without the comma separator.

Thanks in advance
Ray