ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject search tool in ecommerce screen lets see also products which are discontinued for sale.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:15:56 GMT
Hello,

I have a question about the search tool in ofbiz in the ecommerce
component and screen.

I use release 09.04.

The search result which is requested in the groovy file uses the
getProductSearchResult method in the ProductSearchSession.java file.

Via different steps and java files i see that there are created
ConstraintLists to create the limited search result.

I can't find in any ConstraintList a WhereCondition made to limit or
to exclude products with productid's which are have a discontinuation
date configured.

The result is that i see in any search which is done in the ecommerce
screen , there appears products which are not sold anymore.

Is this "problem" solved in version 10 or 11 ?

How has knowledge about this item?

Regards,
Heidi

--