ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search tool in ecommerce screen lets see also products which are discontinued for sale.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:41:32 GMT
Hello Carsten,

I mean i configure some products in the catalogmanager with the "Sales
discontinuation through date" = date in the past.
When i do a certain search then in the ecommerce component, i want not
to have displayed this product as result from the search query.
However it is displayed.

For me it is an error in the searchroutine.

PS.: Is there a certain SEARCH category? I don't understand your
question: "Did you expire the products in question from your shop's
SEARCH category as well?"

Regards,
Heidi

--