ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search tool in ecommerce screen lets see also products which are discontinued for sale.
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:30:44 GMT
Then i could search for example for the keyword "gz".

If i delete one gz... product in the searchcategory , i should not
find that product when i do a search in the ecommerce screen on the
keyword "gz".

That should give definitely an answer if it works or not.

Regards,
Heidi

>>> http://www.olagos.com
>>> http://www.olagos.be