ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need information on Visit entity
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:04:20 GMT
Hi Parimal,
Currently till 1104 there is no code support available in the system for
contactMechId field of Visit entity.
As per the purpose of the Visit entity, it will store the user's postal
contactMechId or may be email contactMechId purely based on your
requirement. It should be only used when the user is register, in the same
fashion the userLoginId and partyId values persist in the system.

The reason behind not in used is if you have the partyId/userLoginId wrt to
visit then you can easily fetch all other information of the party.
Using this field for any purpose is fine but before doing it, must think
once that we already have mapping of other related fields in the same
entity.

HTH!

--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development