ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject [IMPORTANT] Requirements for domain names related to OFBiz
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:06:13 GMT
If you have registered and are using a domain name related to OFBiz (project, product or community),
please make sure you read and understand the following guidelines from the Apache Software
Foundation:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html

As a community it is important that we do our best to implement the rules and protect the
name of our product and trademarks from uncontrolled (if not unfair) use.

For any questions or doubts, you can contact the OFBiz PMC at: private@ofbiz.apache.org
Please also contact the OFBiz PMC if you think that a third party is using improperly the
OFBiz and Apache names in domains, products etc...

Thank you,

Jacopo