ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "pierre.gaudin" <pierre.gau...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: OFBIZ --> BigFish eCommerce Platform
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:12:19 GMT
On 18/02/2012 18:37, Nick Rosser wrote:
> To be honest we've been so busy building the platform that we've not given this a great
deal of consideration. Ultimately there are no restrictions, we are looking for feedback and
more importantly adopters. I guess this would ultimately put it under the apache open source
licensee, or something very similar, very open, with adopters permitted to do whatever they
want with what we've done, make local extensions, make contributions back to us, etc.

> Over the next few weeks we'll look not this some more and make it more official.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nick Rosser
> nrosser@salmonllc.com
> 516.901.1720
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 18, 2012, at 10:45 AM, "pierre.gaudin"<pierre.gaudin@nereide.fr>  wrote:
>
>> OK, even if it is an open source project, there should be a license to know in which
context we can use what was developed.

>> Pierre
>> On 18/02/2012 16:22, Nick Rosser wrote:
>>> Available as open source. We may develop some enterprise components to generate
some revenue. The download section will be updated early next week so you can download and
run locally (it's woefully out of date right now). We'll notify via the mailing group when
it's ready.

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Nick Rosser
>>> nrosser@salmonllc.com