ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Products And Automatic Requirements
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:56:43 GMT
Thank you for the link, but unfortunately it doesn't tell me anything I
don't know already.

I ended up creating a custom entity and service to accomplish what I
needed. An additional requirement that I hadn't mentioned previously is
the ability to trigger automatic requirements based on the internal
organization - which I was able to accomplish with the custom entity and
service.

-Adrian