ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From bcamp1 <bcampb...@solidsource.ca>
Subject Re: Transportation Logistics
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 20:33:44 GMT
We would be willing to spend time working on one.  Would there be a partner
in the group that would be willing to comit such a product back to the
community?  Our requirements would be a small subset of likely requirements
of larger firms but if given back to the community could be expanded upon by
others.  Would have to find someone willing to put "finished" product back
to the community and willing to implement/develop at reasonable cost.
Please contact me if any interest.

Thanks,Brian