ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Steve Fatula <st...@neobits.com>
Subject ofbizURL, Cart Order Email urls contain null
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:20:29 GMT
When receiving the cart order emails sent when a customer creates an order, i.e email type
PRDS_CART_ODR_EMAIL, these all have bad links in them. They look like:

www.ourdomain.comnull/stuff

The stuff is correct, it's the .comnull that is not. Not sure where that null is coming from,
it's the string 'null'.

Looking through the code (RequestHandler.java), it appears I am getting the http host ok,
the port is 80, so, it does not append that. Next, it seems to append the  CONTROL_PATH. Could
this possibly be the string null?

Any other thoughts to resolve this? Am I even looking at the right code?