ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: How to handle Returns from the Post Office
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:17:47 GMT
When a return happens a route segment is created to show that it came
back in the same shipping stream. The added code then puts it in a
holding areas in the facility for future deposition. Once the CRM is
completed, then the shipment is re-stocked an the refund it issued, or a
new shipping segments are generated with a re-ship status.
so the order has the history of the shipping history in tack.
Yes the code is not in the SVN or OTTB.

Craig Ambrose sent the following on 1/10/2012 4:18 PM: