ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wai <bzb.of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is category linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl ever used in ofbiz?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:40:49 GMT
Hello Jacques,

Thanks for the links.  I've read them but do not know how they relate to my
original question.  Ie. what exactly are linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl
used for?

Does linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl of entity ProductCategory deal with
localization/internationalization?  I don't see how that is the case as
there are no locales associated with these fields.

The ofbiz code does not show where it actually serve a useful purpose other
than uploading an image for these entity fields.

Wai