ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Foo Shyn Chung <ipoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz Setup menu
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:14:27 GMT
Ah i think i found out what's the issue. The component that i'd created is
not using the commonext screen as the common screen, thus giving out this
behaviour.

Would it be better if the ant task that creates custom components in
hot-deploy folder be generating the common screen using the one in
commonext rather than the common ones?

Thanx
FooShyn