ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <d...@me.com>
Subject Re: OfBiz - Fixed Asset Question
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 16:04:29 GMT

A quick note: the Fixed Asset functionality is part of the "accounting"
component of OFBiz, so in that way it is true that you must use the
accounting part of OFBiz.

However, this does not mean that you have to the OFBiz General Ledger or
for accounting transactions in general. Those can easily be turned off.

-David