ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Not committing transaction, status is No Transaction (6)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 05:47:18 GMT
Hi Justin,

I'll bet the sequences of events is:

TransactionUtil.begin starts a transaction
An error condition causes the transaction to roll back
The call to TransactionUtil.commit fails with the error you describe,
because after the rollback there isn't a transaction any more.

See

http://download.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/transaction/Status.html

for a description of the status codes. For STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION, it says

"No transaction is currently associated with the target object. This will
occur after a transaction has completed."

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy