ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Foo Shyn Chung <ipoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi page listing mechanism
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 07:48:14 GMT
Hi guys,

Would like to ask what is the mechanism used in Ofbiz for multi page
listing?

Currently we have a live site whereby the listing would resulted in a few
thousands rows being returned and displayed on multiple page on the screen.
We found that once the data amount hit a certain amount, the performance of
that page will become very slow.

For listing, is Ofbiz will load up all the results in the memory, then only
segregate them into multiple page? or they only will load the data when the
user is viewing the page (i.e. when the user click next page, then the data
for the next page is loaded).

Not sure whether anyone has encountered this before?

Thank you
FooShyn