ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Foo Shyn Chung <ipoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi page listing mechanism
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:39:14 GMT
I'm using Postgres as the database, i think it should support cursor fine.
Anyway the reason i'm asking this is that the client is facing load time
issue when they try to search out large amount of data. Although the result
is segregated by paging, it seems like it is still affecting the memory
usage. Hence i'm trying to figure out what's the problem.

A lot of thanks for any comments or advice.

Thank you
FooShyn