ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: creating a new user login
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:15:49 GMT
we are both right, for what that is worth.
to focus on your question, it looks like this was developed for external
logins with lack of understanding or not completed.
The solution is to put in a drop down box to select a partyID and make
sure that is required

Wai sent the following on 10/16/2011 11:21 AM: