ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: creating a new user login
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 06:25:37 GMT
depends on how you creating the login.
programing it should follow creating and or selecting a partyID, then
use that partyID when you created the userlogin.
then use use the userlogingID to add the security portion.

from the webpages you select or create a party
then go into the party and in the Userlogin create a login.
this does all the association you need.
then select the Userlogin and add the roles and security.

Wai sent the following on 10/14/2011 6:15 PM: