ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Daniel McAllister <raszt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ecllipse/standalone ofbiz developer app
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:04:21 GMT
On 2011. okt.  3., hétfő, 18.52.15 CEST, kiran@objectedge.com wrote:
> Here are two features that I would like in the plugin:
> 1. Find references/implementers of services (both in Java and minilang)
> 2. Put break point in minilang.
>
> Regards,
> Kiran Gawde
>
> Senior Software Architect
> Object Edge Inc
> (925) 943 5558 x108
>
> "There are two kind of people: Those who do the work and those who take
> the credit. Try to be in the first group because there is less competition
> there."
> "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams
> is more powerful than one with all the facts".
>

> From:   Daniel McAllister<rasztasd@gmail.com>
> To:     user@ofbiz.apache.org
> Date:   10/03/2011 05:33 AM
> Subject:        Re: ecllipse/standalone ofbiz developer app
>

> On 2011. okt.  3., hétfő, 14.29.28 CEST, BJ Freeman wrote:
>> thanks
>> I am using the Webtools Artifact Code mostly, you might look at that.
>> I scanned the code but not much there, compared to the build classes.
>> my goal is to be able to create widgets and services as drag and drop.
>> have a entity drag and drop relationship and graphic display.
>> I have the Standalone Gui built, once done will look at Plugin for
> Eclipse.
>>

>> Daniel McAllister sent the following on 10/3/2011 5:04 AM:
>>>>
> http://www.itu.dk/people/hessellund/smartemf/index.php?page=sourcecode

> tythou
> using

>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I have forked this one
>>> http://www.itu.dk/people/hessellund/smartemf/index.php?page=sourcecode
>>> and added some custom changes, like parsing controller.xml and added
>>> some custom iconds.
>>>
>>> The modifications are not full feature ready, I need to add much more
>>> things like parsing<preprocessor>   tags and so.
>>>
>>> Please look at the source code if you are interested.
>>> https://github.com/rasztasd/ofbiz-eclipse-project-explorer
>>>
>>> You can use the eclipse update site also:
>>> http://rasztasd.github.com/ofbiz-eclipse-project-explorer/update_site
>>>
>>> Please give me some feedback about this. As I have some more time I
> will
>>> continue to develop this. Any patches are welcome.
>>>
>>> Daniel.
>>>

> Can you give me any url please? Your tool sounds promising too.

Hi

I have started to implement the find references of services but the
current implementation is very slow. If there are some experienced
eclipse developers who can help me with incremental project building I
would appreciate a little help, so I can put the feature back.
Currently it find java code references and controller.xml <event>
references of services.
The java part only finds that if you use a string literal for the
reference like dispatcher.runSync("service_name")

The second thing debugging Minilang (and Beanshell) is possible I think
by debugging the Minilang or Beanshell interpreter.
I'm planning to do a Beanshell debugger anyway.
If there are anyone who can help me about how to write a custom
debugger for eclipse that can behave like a Java debugging then help me
please.