ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wai <bzb.of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Push/Following...Push URL...Follow session
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 04:10:49 GMT
The screen you referred to,
component://party/widget/partymgr/VisitScreens.xml#FindVisits, does not
exist.
>From what I see, 9.04 and the trunk as it relates to "Page Push/Following"
functionality have not changed.  It is still partially implemented.

As mentioned, the ofbiz trunk still allows a user to specify input for this
functionality.  Even though it doesn't do much.

I would suggest removing the "Page Push/Following" prompts from the UI.  If
there's no objections, I'll create an issue in jira to have it removed from
the UI.

As a reference, that page is accessed via
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/visitdetail?visitId=11111.

Thanks