ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mike <mz4whee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export to Excel (CSV) Does not support "Internationalization"
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:12:15 GMT
I use Excel 2007, and there are many character import options available for csv:

Excel -> Data -> From Text -> CHOOSE FILE -> select delimited -> File
Origin (Dropdown Menu): 55 Entries, including UTF-8

This is stock Excel, as far as I can tell.

If you are going to use UTF-8, it needs to be supported everywhere,
including the database, terminal, editors, import/output.