ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From stewie <androm...@o2.pl>
Subject OFBiz privileges management with LDAP
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:19:00 GMT
Hi.

I am working on a project which is using OFBiz as a framework.
I have already found some information about integration OFBiz with CAS and
LDAP.
But the only information I found is about performing authentication.
Unfortunately, I need more advanced functionality. The concept is to keep
all privilege rules in central server working with LDAP, independently
from
OFBiz database. For example, when some user logs in, wants to show/modify
some his project tasks, he can only see the data that he is allowed to by
some rules stored on external server.
Are there any solutions to this problem already present or I have to
implement this all on my own?

Thank you for your time.