ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Promotions -Roadmaps
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:24:18 GMT
since your version is 9.04 I suggest you start
component://product/script/org/ofbiz/product/promo/PromoServices.xml
and work through this with your questions.
it would be nice if you put it in a wiki page, then someone that wants
to look at 10.4 and more can add any changes.
Looking through the commits for Promo would let you know changes or use
eclipse Team->history
I will be glad to fill in what I have.

deb.panda@tcs.com sent the following on 9/27/2011 6:51 AM: