ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Ecommerce mount points hard-coded to multiple languages
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 18:26:41 GMT
you would have to modify the contextfilter defined in the web.xml
by that I mean change the code in the java class.
currently mydomain.com/control is the way ofbiz works
you can have many eccommerce clones each with a mount point like
mount-point="/fr-ecommerce

Mike sent the following on 9/7/2011 11:21 AM: