ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Ecommerce mount points hard-coded to multiple languages
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:50:55 GMT
create different webapp definitions in the same ofbiz-component.xml
pointing to the same webapp location using different virtual hosts and
mount points and using different product stores via the website in
web.xml

some help can be found here:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/control/ViewBlogArticle?contentId=18704

Regards,