ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tolu Williams <tolu.willi...@cultureshockmedia.com>
Subject Re: MyPortal Projects Tab
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:10:44 GMT
Thanks Hans and BJ, I would love to be able to make the change required, I've
checked everywhere i can think off to enable the project to be visible, i
thought i could get some assistance. Apologies if it sounded demanding but
seems simple and i know you smart guys could answer pretty quickly.

Hans,

Are you saying the current OFBIZ build does not have a project tab for the
MY PORTAL component when a user with the MYPORTAL_CUSTOMER permission logs
in?

I have a feeling it has to do with permissions and i'm not sure where else
to look.