ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Foo Shyn Chung <ipoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Distributing Ofbiz without the source file
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:32:45 GMT
Hi All,

We're currently using Ofbiz as the base framework and build custom modules
on top of it and distribute it to our clients. However we would like to
exclude all the java files from the distribute package, and after some
search through google i can't manage to find any existing solution (or i use
the wrong search terms?)

What we want to achieve is to have a clean distribution package WITHOUT any
java files inside.

Any kind souls can help to point me to the right direction?

Thanx
FooShyn