ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Surya Kusumakar <kusumakar.of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Creation of Commission Invoice
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:19:41 GMT
Hi Carlos,

There is one more issue on Commission Run screen, the Commission invoice
which is shown on Commission Run screen is actually Sales Invoice (Sales
Order one) with Paid status, but it should be Commission Invoice with In
Process status. There is some bug in code, Commission Invoice is actually
not getting created.

--
Thanks & Regards
Surya Kusumakar