ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Ancheta, Fred" <fre...@mavericklabel.com>
Subject Accessing/Modifying Session from Groovy
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 20:47:15 GMT
Hello

I am trying to modify the session from a Groovy script and was wondering if
there were changes in 11.04 that would prevent me from doing this.  For
example:

In Groovy, I would do the following:

aList = session.getAttribute("aList");
aList.add("item");
session.setAttribute("aList", aList);

Now, I will call a Java event (via Javascript):

public static String checkCurrentSession(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) {
    HttpSession session = (HttpSession) request.getSession();
    List<String> aList = session.getAttribute("aList");
    return "success";
}

Before, the event would find aList in the session with one item.  Since
migrating to 11.04, this no longer works.  Am I missing something?  Any help
would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Frederick R. Ancheta
Web Developer