ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: OFbiz with Ajax (DWR)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:53:51 GMT
Hi Deepti:

I've done this many times. I prefer DWR to other AJAX frameworks
(including the existing OFBiz JSON inplementation) because it is so easy
to use. An example of this is on the MyOFBiz.com home page. All the
testimonials are retrieved using DWR calls to an OFBiz event.
(http://www.myofbiz.com).

Best to follow the instructions on the DWR site and just use any OFBiz
Component as the starting point.

Best Regards,
Ruth Hoffman